Posts by category
- Category: Business Advice For SME's
- Category: Conveyancing
- Category: Latest News
- How strong is your claim for compensation?
- Facing repossession ? Help is now at hand
- Personal injury | A guide to taking a compensation claim
- Boy awarded €50,000.00 in compensation claim
- Free legal aid for borrowers announced
- What to do when involved in a car accident *
- 10 Good reasons to make a will
- New laws reduce time taken to exit bankruptcy
- Personal Insolvency Practitioner
- 20% jump in figures for Legal Aid Solicitors in Donegal in 2012
- Magdalene Laundry Survivors still await Apology
- Category: Medical Negligence claims
- Category: Personal Injuries
- Category: Personal Insolvency
- Category: Uncategorized
*In contentious business, a solicitor may not calculate fees or other charges as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement, nor is it our practice to do so.
What People Say About Us
When I had my accident, I was overwhelmed by everything, but once Etain got involved, she dealt with the insurance company for me and kept me informed. I am delighted with how quickly my case was dealt with and the amount of my award. Cannot recommend you highly enough in a short Testimonial.
To Etain and her team – Thanks again for a great result in Court, your knowledge of the law is second to none. I’ll be recommending you to family and friends
Thank you so much for helping me through a difficult time. Your empathy and understanding made the process bearable.
CONTACT US TO DISCUSS YOUR CASE ON
074 98 90190 or click on the button below to send a messsage