Our Promise To You – Client Charter
- We will observe the utmost confidentiality with regard to your affairs
- We will be courteous in all of our dealings with you
- We will explain your legal options and the procedures involved clearly to you to assist you in making the best
- Decisions about your affairs both initially and as matters progress made clear
- We will give you information in writing about our own and other charges as soon as possible in accordance with legislation
- Once agreed instructions have been accepted, we will progress your affairs in a time efficient manner and to the highest of professional standards
- We will keep you informed of the progress of your affairs on an ongoing basis. Where information is not immediately available, we will give you an interim reply.
- We will respond quickly to your letters, emails and telephone calls
- All client monies shall be held in our designated Solicitors Client Account and strictly in accordance with the Solicitors Accounts Regulations.
We provide a Client Charter, so that you can see that we mean business. We want to show competence, develop trust and build a long term relationship with our clients, many of whom have been with us since 2005. We encourage questions and assure you that we will answer honestly and quickly. You are welcome to a FREE no obligation Consultation, so give us a call and let us see how we all get on.
Contact us below for a free quote. We will treat your inquiry with the utmost confidence. Your privacy matters to us.
*In contentious business, a legal practitioner shall not charge any amount in respect of legal costs expressed as a percentage or proportion of any damages (or other moneys) that may become payable to his or her client or purport to set out the legal costs to be charged to a junior counsel as a specified percentage or proportion of the legal costs paid to a senior counsel. A legal practitioner shall not without the prior written agreement of his or her client deduct or appropriate any amount in respect of legal costs from the amount of any damages or moneys that become payable to the client in respect of legal services that the legal practitioner provided to the client.
CONTACT US TO DISCUSS YOUR CASE ON
074 98 90190 or click on the button below to send a message