Our Promise To You – Client Charter
- We will observe the utmost confidentiality with regard to your affairs
- We will be courteous in all of our dealings with you
- We will explain your legal options and the procedures involved clearly to you to assist you in making the best
- Decisions about your affairs both initially and as matters progress made clear
- We will give you information in writing about our own and other charges as soon as possible in accordance with legislation
- Once agreed instructions have been accepted, we will progress your affairs in a time efficient manner and to the highest of professional standards
- We will keep you informed of the progress of your affairs on an ongoing basis. Where information is not immediately available, we will give you an interim reply.
- We will respond quickly to your letters, emails and telephone calls
- All client monies shall be held in our designated Solicitors Client Account and strictly in accordance with the Solicitors Accounts Regulations.
We provide a Client Charter, so that you can see that we mean business. We want to show competence, develop trust and build a long term relationship with our clients, many of whom have been with us since 2005. We encourage questions and assure you that we will answer honestly and quickly. You are welcome to a FREE no obligation Consultation, so give us a call and let us see how we all get on.
Contact us below for a free quote. We will treat your inquiry with the utmost confidence. Your privacy matters to us.