We offer a comprehensive wills drafting and estate planning service to our clients, taking into account each clients individual circumstances.It is very important to make proper provision for your loved ones by executing a will. although it is the last thing many people want to think about, a properly executed will can give certainty to those left behind. It also gives you an opportunity to do some tax planning to make tax efficient decisions. in the case of parents of young children, it allows you to set up a trust so that your children can be looked after financially if something happens to you.
We offer a comprehensive wills drafting and estate planning service to our clients, taking into account each clients individual circumstances. We also offer a free wills storage service in our Wills Safe.
The death of a loved one is a very traumatic time. We can ease some of the worries by dealing with your loved ones estate in a compassionate and efficient manner. We can extract Probate and distribute assets/ transfer property, and advise on inheritance tax and other issues.
We deal with the following areas in relation to Wills and Probate Donegal:
- Drafting wills and codicils
- Drafting will trusts for families with young children
- Advising on gift/inheritance tax issues
- Succession planning
- Advising Executors and trustees on will or if none on rules of intestacy
- Reviewing will (if any)
- Identifying nature and location of assets
- Obtaining valuations
- Drafting Inland Revenue Affidavits
- Drafting Probate Office forms
- Extracting Grant
- Gathering assets
- Distribution of estate in accordance with Will/rules of intestacy