Employment Law Donegal
We act for both employers and employees in Employment Law Donegal. Examples of the type of employment law cases we handle are:
- Unfair dismissals* – where an employee believes they were dismissed unfairly
- Constructive dismissals* – where an employee felt the had no choice to resign, which was in effect an unfair dismissal
- Drafting procedures and contracts of employment: recruitment, grievance, disciplinary, equality, anti- money laundering
- Employee issues when selling/buying a business – transfer of undertaking s and your obligations to exisiting employees
- Equality and discrimination disputes* – equal pay for equal work, discrimination for gender, marital status, race etc.
- Redundancy management – use the correct procedures to comply with the current legislation.
- Bullying* – Harassment
- Health and Safety* – Claims and Defence
*(Irish solicitors may not calculate fees or other charges in contentious business as a percentage or proportion of any award or settlement nor is it our practice to do so)
If you have an employment related problem, as an employer or employee, we can help you through this stressful time.We have extensive experience before the Employment Appeals Tribunal, Rights Commissioner, Equality Tribunal and Labour Court and High Court dealing with HR issues.